For data validation or a plausibility check, you need to be able to access the visual energy 4 database from time to time. Of course, you can do so via the website. However, a faster and easier way to do this is using the 'Meter point information' dialog of the add-in:
- In your Excel sheet, select the cell containing the meter point ID. Alternatively, you can also copy the meter point ID into the clipboard.
- Use the 'Meter point' button in the add-in toolbar.
- In the dialog window, select the desired entry from the list of the existing OBIS measured values.
- Define the required time range.
- Click on the 'Retrieve data' button to fill the list with the saved measured values.
- If you want to use the data in a table sheet, click on the 'Copy' button. You can then paste the data in a table sheet from the clipboard.