This function is available as of version 4.6.
With the automatic export function, you can define regular exports per project. The configuration consists of two steps:
- Global setup of the export targets (directories/recipients)
Setup of the measuring parameters to be exported.
Global setup: Configuration file
On the visual energy 4 web server, the file cc_export_default.xml is expected in the directory [Programs]\KBR\ve4 Application Services\Config\. With this file, you can define the fields to be exported in the CSV, the separator as well as the output directories or recipients:
This section contains the field definitions. You can create several definitions. Each definition has a unique ID. If nothing else is specified for the respective meter point, the ID specified in FILEDSETS default= is used.
<FIELDSET id="1" seperator=";"..
Section for the first field definition with the following properties:
- id, unique numerical ID
- culture, either "de-DE" or "en-US", defines the output language and number formats
separator, for example ";" or ","
<FIELD id="UtcTime" format="yyyy-MM-ddTHH-mm" />
The field to be exported. The following fields are possible:
- UtcStartTime, Format: y M d H m
- LocalStartTime, Format: y M d H m
- UtcEndTime, Format: y M d H m
- LocalEndTime, Format: y M d H m
- Value, Format: N3
- Location, Format: ID, Name
- ObisCode, Format: Shortname, Code
- CostCenter, Format: Number, Name
- MeteringPoint, Format: Identification
- Quantity, Format: N1
Closes the section for the individual field definition.
Closes the section for the field definitions.
<RECIEPIENT id="1" file="FALSE" .../>
Recipient definitions with the following properties:
- file, FALSE or TRUE depending on whether file output is desired or not
- mail, FALSE or TRUE depending on whether an e-mail should be sent or not
- csv-export-directory="c:\temp\csvexport", stating the CSV output directory
- mscons-export-directory="c:\temp\msconsexport", stating the CSV output directory
- mscons-sender-id="1111111111111", mandatory for MSCONS export
- mscons-recipient-id="2222222222222", mandatory for MSCONS export
Closes the section for the individual recipient definition.
Closes the section for the recipient definitions.
Section for the individual definition if a meter point should be processed according to a custom definition instead of the standard definition.
<MPOVERRIDE id="... />
- id="DE1111112222200000000000000000000", definition of an existing meter point
- recipient-id="1", reference to the recipient defined by <RECIEPIENT>.
fieldset-id="1", reference to the field definition made by <FIELDSET>.
Closes the section for the individual definition.
Global setup: Time of export
If you are logged in as system administrator SA, you can set up the automation service to check periodical export tasks. With the 'Measured data export' task, you can define both the interval (1:00:00 = daily) and the time of export: